Here are some items we suggest you consider bringing for a happy camping weekend.
TENTS & CAMPING EQUIPMENT
– Appropriately sized tent
– Shade for your tent / area
– Lock for your tent for safekeeping while you’re away
– An air mattress or cot
– Sleeping bag or blankets and a pillow
– Decorate your tent area and make it awesome!
FOOD & SNACKS
Sealed food and non-alcoholic beverages stored in non-breakable containers will be permitted inside the camping area. Keep in mind when packing food items that open flames or fires are not allowed (this includes camping stoves).
– Coolers must be under 30 inches. Ice will be available for sale.
– Bring reusable bottles, plates, cups, and eating utensils. Help us reduce waste in the campground! Water will be available to wash dishes.
– A 24 hour diner will also be available serving up good stuff all night. These items will not be allowed into the general festival area.
– Sunscreen, towels, toothbrush, and items to shower with, etc.
– Acoustic music is welcome. Please respect your neighbors and leave your electrified music gear at home.
There will be a 24 hours General Store in the camping area, but please keep in mind selection and availability will be limited. There will be plenty of food options provided by our local food vendors during festival hours.