Fun House Services, LLC (“FHS”) produces concerts, festivals and events in Austin and other locations under the name Sound On Sound Fest. FHS operates its website located at: www.soundonsoundfest.com. Your privacy is very important to FHS. To better protect your privacy FHS provides this notice explaining FHS’s online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. In collecting information, FHS’s primary goal is to provide and improve its products and services.
FHS collects information when you use and access the Website. The information collected includes Personal Information, Contact Data, Message Data, and Traffic Data (collectively, “Customer Information”). “Personal Information” is information about you that is personally identifiable, like your name, address, email address, passwords, home and business addresses, phone numbers, and information that is not otherwise publicly available. “Contact Data” is contact information you’ve developed that you may provide to FHS to enhance your use of FHS’s products and services. “Message Data” includes the messages sent and received using FHS services, information about those messages, and your account activity, such as log-in times and message storage capacity. “Traffic Data” is anonymous information about the nature of your usage of the Website and products and services and can include: IP addresses, domain servers, referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, clickstream data, type of computer or mobile phone, type of web browser, one or more cookies that identify your browser, and telecommunications carrier information. FHS, however, cannot guarantee the security of personal information accessible on or transmitted via the Internet.
FHS uses Customer Information to enhance your use of the FHS services by processing such information for various purposes, including providing information to you about FHS’s products and services, formatting and displaying elements of Contact Data and Message Data to you and to those whom you send messages, delivering advertisements and related links, storing your messages, and other purposes relating to offering you FHS products and services. FHS uses non-identifying and aggregate information to better design the Website and to share with Show-related affiliates and sponsors.
FHS does not disclose personal information to third parties, except when one or more of the following conditions is true:
1. FHS has the individual’s permission to make the disclosure;
2. The disclosure is permitted by law or mandatory professional standards;
3. The disclosure is reasonably related to the sale or other disposition of all or part of FHS’s business or assets or in connection with a corporate merger, consolidation, or other corporate reorganization;
4. The personal information to be disclosed is publicly available;
5. The party to whom the disclosure is made controls, is controlled by, or is under common control with FHS;
6. The disclosure is reasonably necessary for the establishment or maintenance of legal claims;
7. The disclosure is to persons or entities for whom FHS is providing or receiving services, provided the disclosure is consistent with the purpose for which the personal information was obtained;
8. FHS may share with third parties certain aggregated, non-personal information and Traffic Data, but such information will not identify you individually;
9. FHS may share Customer Information when legally required to do so or at the request of governmental authorities conducting an investigation; or
10. FHS may share your Customer Information with a third party if you have consented to receive information from that third party through registration from a co-branded version of the FHS service operated with a third party or through a communication or promotional program of a third party that is enabled by the FHS service. Such third parties will handle, store, retain and access such user information in accordance with the terms and conditions of their agreements with you, if any, as well as their own privacy policies. It is your responsibility to carefully review such agreements and privacy policies. You acknowledge that FHS shall have no liability to you for sharing of such information to such third parties and FHS disclaims any and all liability relating thereto.
FHS works with AdRoll retargeting, who uses technology including web beacons and cookies to collect data about our website usage and to improve the effectiveness of our marketing. Data recorded through the use of this technology is aggregated and shared with us. No personally identifiable information about you is collected or shared by AdRoll with FHS. You can opt-out of AdRoll and their partners by visiting this link: http://www.adroll.com/about/privacy
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, FHS never collects or maintain information at the Website from those FHS actually knows are under 13, and no part of the Website is structured to attract anyone under 13. If FHS discovers that information was provided by a child under the age of 13, FHS will promptly delete such Personal Information in a secure manner.
As a convenience to you, FHS may provide links to third-party websites from within FHS’s website or FHS’s products or services. FHS is not responsible for the privacy practices or content of these third-party sites.