Most young people get bored of eating green leafy vegetables or fruits. Nutritionists say that your diet should include leafy vegetables as well as fruits and vegetables. So that your health will remain healthy even in a changing lifestyle. The inclusion of greens in the diet helps your brain and your whole body to function properly. If you want to protect yourself from deadly diseases, you need to eat vegetables regularly. Only when the immune system is strong can your body fight disease. Increasing summer inflammation can lead to colds, coughs, and viral fevers, as well as sore throats, headaches, and stomach aches. This is because the intake of cold water as well as food increases. Dietary habits also need to change with the seasons. Consumption of these five vegetables in summer will bring a lot of health benefits.
- Snake Gourd – This vegetable is rich in fiber. What is special is that it is very low in calories. It has mineral deposits.
- Lotus Cucumber – Consumption of lotus cucumber is an elixir to reduce weight gain. The fiber in it helps in increasing the metabolic capacity. Which improves the function of the digestive process.
- Milky pumpkin – Consumption of milk gourd causes cold in the stomach. Due to its medicinal properties, it does not cause adverse effects on body heat. Milk thistle contains Vitamin-A, Vitamin-C, Iron, Zinc and Potassium.
- Zucchini – Nuts are rich in Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Carbohydrates, Protein and Potassium. All these ingredients are also nutritious for your skin, bones. Which helps to reduce the damage to your body in summer.
- Indian Gourd Apple – Water and fiber-rich Indian Gourd Apple improves digestion. It does not cause stomach problems. These nutrients protect you from urinary tract infections.